Skip to content
Sweet Potatoe Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoe
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup MILK MAKER POWDER
- 1- 2 tablespoons Wazoogles Vanilla Sky Powder
- ⅛ cup organic coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- Maple syrup to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Roast or microwave one large sweet potato until soft.
- Scoop out the inside off the sweet potatoes and reserve 1 cup
- In a medium bowl combine the mashed sweet potato, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, raw honey and egg.
- Add the almond meal, MILK MAKER, Wazoogles powder, coconut flour, and baking powder and mix well.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter, pushing it into all the corners and middle of the pan to avoid large air bubbles.
- Smooth out the top, then place the blueberries in a single layer on the top,. Gently press the berries into the batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the middle has set.
- Add your maple drizzle on top
- Allow to cool and cut into small bars.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to store