Skip to content
Berry Surprise Coconut Cupcakes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- dark chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C
- Spray muffin tin with spray and cook. Alternatively line with paper or silicone cups
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add in the honey, vanilla essence and coconut milk.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and combine.
- Spoon batter into each cupcake cup. Only fill until the halfway mark.
- Add a few small berries onto the cupcake batter. ( I prefer to use blueberries and raspberries)
- Use the remaining batter to cover the berries and fill up each up.
- Bake in the preheated over on for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- The remove the cups from the tin and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over each cupcake. This is optional.