Skip to content
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup nuts, roasted and chopped (almonds, macadamia, cashews)
- 1/4 seeds (pumpkin, chia, sunflower seeds)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or a silicon mat.
- Break chocolate into pieces
- In a double boiler, add chocolate pieces, coconut oil and butter. Allow to melt mixing slowly.
- Pour chocolate into the baking tray and even out.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts and seeds over the chocolate.
- Pop the tray into the freezer to set.
- When set break into pieces and serve.
- Store in the fridge as it will melt quickly